We welcome Custom changes to your order, contact Tom directly to discuss what you would like your final product to look like.
Altering an Olde Dog Design:
- No Problem! Simple color or material changes are typically made with no extra cost.
- Adding or removing product features will alter price slightly, which differs with each request; a quote will be made before work begins.
- Most recycled materials are very limited, but will do our best to accommodate your preferences. Just ask!
- Using your preferred material is not a problem; additional or special order fabrics will reflect in the final cost of the project.
- We can mimic another products using our own unique fabrics & design techniques; Please email descriptive details of the project, with pictures or listings.
- We prefer not to get involved in over-complicated projects, some Customs are just more difficult than others, we will let you know if that's yours ;)
- Olde Dog's designs are that of simplicity, and functionality. If you would like me to copy a different design, keep it simple or we will charge an extra Design Fee, or possibly pass altogether.
- Prices are based on fair compensation for design time, labor time, and materials, with some consideration of typical market price, not to actual cost of product being mimicked.
- We will both agree upon a fair quote before any work is to begin.
"It only exists in my Brain:"
- If your idea is not yet a product: send along a drawing that illustrates your concept, more detail the better; we will help make your vision a reality.
I look forward to working with you,
Tom K. Anderson