Terrapin Beach Bag: Valencia
This one of a Kind Beach Bag is handmade from durable Dacron sailcloth and lined light blue rip-stop nylon, which was once a spinnaker upwind sail. The bag features abstract shapes and stripes made from various other sailcloth fabrics, including Kevlar racing laminates. The colors are a bright and vibrant reminiscence of a summer afternoon.
The cotton webbing handles are detailed with the matching Aruba shade of Sunbrella brand canvas. Ideal bag for a day at the beach, weekend getaway, or as your everyday big bag! The Valencia design is duplicated but the pattern is not. Which means each bag is slightly unique in the positioning of the appliqued fabrics.
- Durable Dacron polyester sailcloth body
- Lined with spinnaker sail nylon (also recycled)
- Cotton webbing handles with matching accents
- Reinforced base of 1000 Denier Black pack nylon
- 2 zipper pockets; one outside, one inside
- Handmade from 85% recycled materials
- One of a kind!
- 22(W) x 15(H) x 6 (base) inches
- Handles: 11 inches
- 14 ounces